"career" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His previous career high was 39 points, exactly one year earlier against Chicago.
- Despite the early loss, she reached a new career high of no. 3 in the world.
- Despite an early loss, she rose to a new career high of No. 66.
- He tied his career high of 51 points in the same game.
- This run pushed him to a career high of number 14 in the world.
- She reached a career high of 115 in July 2010.
- What would you say is your biggest career high of 2011?
- He scored 30 or more points in a game 21 times and had a career high of 41.
- In one game she scored a career high of 42 points.
- As a junior she reached a career high of 10.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.