"card" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two special cards also spice things up a bit.
- The players required to have a special card to play on them.
- On three, all players play a card simultaneously, with any other special cards having their effect.
- There are also many special cards that allow very specific actions.
- Instead, would he like one of the special, and free, cards being offered to reporters for use in the press room?
- In the first phase, players are allowed to draw a special card.
- There are also special cards for younger children, and parents can tell themselves that the game is educational.
- After designing, the information is saved on a special card.
- Access requires a special card available at the front office.
- Also special printed cards were available from which models could be made.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.