"card" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Patients will be required to produce their national identity cards to receive such care.
- The national identity card can only be obtained by Swedish citizens.
- He makes an excellent case for a national identity card, and that is the problem.
- Chief among their tools is the national identity card.
- A number of countries do not have national identity cards.
- As a practical matter, a computer register does not work without a national identity card in one form or another.
- At times the requirement included possession of a valid national identity card.
- Now he is trying to acquire a new national identity card without the name.
- He asked a question about some candidates' support for national identity cards and appeared to not fully understand their positions.
- First, the government continued its fight - started before July 7 - to establish a new national identity card.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.