"car" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We walked down the drive and out to the patrol car.
- The white patrol car passed the house a number of times.
- He left the building and stood next to the patrol car.
- So he goes back to his patrol car and gets on the phone to the chief.
- Be sure and have some story ready, in case you're stopped by a patrol car.
- A patrol car could be here in a matter of minutes.
- Yet no one had made a call to the police, and the body wasn't found until a patrol car happened by three hours later.
- The boy stopped right in front of the patrol car.
- They must have seen her patrol car the moment she'd stopped.
- I could see a figure get out of the patrol car and start toward Bill's window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.