"capitalism" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No one is ever going to believe you're the man to take on crony capitalism.
- People right, left, and center are concerned about crony capitalism.
- The current government rules on the basis of crony capitalism.
- Others, however, said the government still had much to do if it was serious about fighting crony capitalism.
- Is America going to pay a diplomatic price for crony capitalism, as so many other countries have?
- But even if they do alter that position, the issue of crony capitalism is still there.
- Crony capitalism is much easier than competing in an open market.
- "And to assume such a public role only reveals his support for crony capitalism."
- Or do they too believe in crony capitalism, and rewarding failure?
- Crony capitalism is where business rely closely on government officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.