"canyon" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He just didn't take to that box canyon, not at all.
- And we knew it would be a box canyon, with a dead end somewhere up ahead.
- I followed the valley until it ended in a box canyon, a dead end.
- Meat isn't too easy to come by here in my little box canyon.
- A few miles in, they found a box canyon and parked the two vehicles close together on a level area.
- An additional twenty might be hidden in a box canyon we couldn't get to, but certainly no more than that.
- I tell you one thing-I want no more of that box canyon.
- There would be no blundering into a box canyon this time.
- That gold would more than pay Brad for the three lonely months in the box canyon.
- We could be only a few miles from the box canyon, and their next camp must be close by.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.