"candidate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the time of women candidates seems to be at hand.
- They have more women candidates than ever before in their history.
- That group raised $30 million for Democratic women candidates in 1992.
- She also learned that there were several other women candidates.
- I liked him, but he was running against the first woman candidate ever.
- At one point too it looked as if there would be a woman candidate in the field.
- These days, it is not just the women candidates who put family concerns at the top of their list.
- Its members are expected to contribute $3 million this year to women candidates.
- At least 12 other women candidates went through to the second round of voting.
- It also supported women's right to vote and ran women candidates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.