"cancer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I think this test could do the same thing for oral cancer."
- Oral cancer may develop in any part of the mouth.
- Each year, 30,000 American are found to have oral cancer, and about 8,000 die of it.
- Does putting yourself at greater risk for oral cancer make much sense?
- About half of all people who develop oral cancer die from it.
- Oral cancer may form in any of three main areas: Lips.
- Using alcohol is a major risk factor for oral cancer.
- Oral cancer is one of those diseases that should never happen.
- Oral cancer can form in any part of the mouth or throat.
- In January 2001, at the age of 40, she was diagnosed with oral cancer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.