"campaign" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She won, but faced a reelection campaign just one year later.
- He was defeated in his 1845 reelection campaign by 171 votes.
- He lost his reelection campaign in 1854 for the 34th Congress.
- If not, he sure remembers that check you wrote out to the President's reelection campaign on the spot.
- He was a member of the national finance committee for Obama's 2012 reelection campaign, and raised over $300,000 in that effort.
- He lost his reelection campaign for the 23rd Congress in 1832.
- The Senator's stature was such that he had not even run a reelection campaign for the past three terms.
- The Democratic party just can't afford that kind of trouble right now, especially with a tough reelection campaign expected next year.
- This is how Bush intends to run his entire reelection campaign.
- This time, though, he's got more of a national profile and no reelection campaign to worry about.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.