"campaign" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it was in the new campaign season of 1942 that his career really took off.
- With the 1778 campaign season closed, Clinton considered options for action in 1779.
- That's the start of the next presidential campaign season, so stop it.
- Republicans begin the campaign season with a large lead in raising money.
- Which says everything you need to know about this year's campaign season.
- "You know, it used to seem that the campaign season was a lot longer," he says.
- So for many people, presumably, the end of the campaign season last night could not have come soon enough.
- The Republicans' move comes unusually early in the campaign season.
- Indeed, the issue has yet to see the light of day in this campaign season.
- But the 19-day campaign season was an end in itself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.