"cable" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cable news particularly seemed to be having a fun time with it.
- The impact of cable news on the public is difficult to measure.
- Wednesday was not an off night for the rest of cable news.
- Today, five million homes have access to regional cable news.
- I think this is a very common outcome in modern politics and cable news.
- That is a common refrain in cable news these days.
- They sat down on the sofa and turned the television onto cable news, as usual.
- Its average nightly audience of about 1.3 million people is the largest in cable news.
- Just as the goal of cable news is to make us nervous so we'll tune in for more.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.