"cabinet" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've got a file cabinet filled with them, and you probably know of a few as well.
- There was a file cabinet also, a rather small one.
- Instead he would go to the file cabinet on the right wall and open it.
- I got up and went across to the file cabinet.
- He walked me over to a set of file cabinets.
- But then I didn't know what was inside that file cabinet.
- Not until I took a long hard look at what was inside this file cabinet.
- He went over to the file cabinets along the back wall.
- Her eyes came to rest on the large file cabinet.
- There were four file cabinets on one wall, each a different color.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.