"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not even buying a new hat made her feel better.
- When buying a hat, a man's most important concern is its size.
- I mention this now because it might be a good time to buy a hat.
- It might be time to buy a hat, she concluded.
- The coat was pretty good, but he should have bought a hat to go with it.
- And if a person buys a hat, the book recommends 815 or 816.
- Everyone at the home knew what was happening - they were joking about when to buy hats.
- I know it's not punishable to buy a new hat, and the other thing is.
- I well remember going with her to buy a new hat (we all wore hats in my young days).
- "I'm not sure how long we'll be gone, so you'd better buy another dress, and a hat."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.