"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One of two teenage boys who had gotten on behind her then asked in a loud voice whether anyone wanted to buy candy.
- Like a child asking a parent for change to buy candy, the company looked to the state for help.
- A boy around the age of 8 took money from his father to buy candy at a market across the street.
- "They came in to buy candy and soda, then went back to the house," he said.
- It makes people happy and they want to buy candy.
- Some of the children were also out to buy candy or chewing gum.
- Children who bought candy from the storyteller got the best seats in front of the stage.
- They come around to the store after meetings, and buy candy.
- "He loved the kids, and they were always in there buying potato chips or candy."
- Two of them had tried to slip into a corner store to buy candy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.