"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He and his wife bought a plot here three years ago.
- Despite this he became one of the first people to buy a plot in the new cemetery.
- She decided to buy a plot for herself, her recently deceased husband and a grown son.
- When buying a plot of land on which to build your house, location is everything.
- The residents looked into buying a plot of land, but it was too expensive.
- I tell them to go to the cemetery and buy a plot.
- I'd really like to buy a plot of land so I can build an eco-friendly home for my family.
- The family had to go deeply into debt to buy a new plot and rebuild.
- He moved to Idaho in 1983 with his family, bought a plot of land and built a home without electricity or running water.
- The other party was a builder who bought a plot of land at auction to build a house for himself and his family.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.