"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Americans are buying less jewelry and fewer homes than they did a year ago.
- They want to have a good time, want to party with the money and buy jewelry.
- She used the money to buy jewelry, stocks and real estate.
- I like a man who knows how to buy jewelry.
- She says she's too cheap to buy jewelry like that.
- People might go to a shop to buy food, clothes, furniture, jewelry, or many other things.
- It is going to draw more people to this area who want to buy jewelry.
- But remember that when buying jewelry, caution is the better part of love.
- At the shop the mark will be pressured to buy jewelry.
- "Women who buy fine jewelry are no longer just the wives of rich men," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.