"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Reggie was a dashed millionaire, and no doubt bought bracelets by the pound or the gross or what not; but he himself was in an entirely different position.
- You can buy two pairs of earrings, drops and studs, for £3 and extra bracelets for £1 (sorry, only one free bracelet per household).
- The Eden Project offered full refunds for the bracelets, recommending that customers who had bought such bracelets over the past two years returned them.
- I would buy silks for her, and tiny bracelets of silver, and rings set with pearls.
- Also, before going into labor a woman should "buy great bracelets, because when the baby finally shows up, you're going to have 7,000 photos of your forearms."
- Consumers are buying magnetic bracelets, insoles, wrist and knee bands, back and neck braces, pillows, mattresses and even water.
- Before the change, which began in late April, guests paid for drinks and snacks à la carte or bought optional all-you-can-drink bracelets.
- THE Internet is a great place to buy books, bracelets and even bagels.
- It bought electronic bracelets, security cameras, cellphones with tracking signals.
- He aimed to buy bracelets and belts to sell in America for Student Transport Aid.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.