"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Before they left, she insisted that her son go out and buy snacks for the children.
- So next time you buy snacks like these, check the labels carefully to see if they're loaded with fat.
- They were also used in many camps across America as places to buy snacks, items and souvenirs.
- She didn't even buy drinks and snacks for a housewarming party.
- How do you prevent him from using his spending money to buy high-calorie snacks?
- You can buy snacks for the train at the market or one of the well-stocked shops.
- That way, we don't have to buy snacks in gas stations every time we stop.
- Some people bring picnics along, or buy snacks from the concession.
- He put it in so she could buy snacks here and there, you know what I mean?
- I love being able to buy tea and snacks through the open windows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.