"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's usually a situation of a person buying for four, five or six people to get a better price.
- But the development world has to stop trying to buy people.
- And they decided for reasons best known to themselves to invest some of their winnings in buying people like me.
- They can easily buy people off and nothing ever changes.
- "We simply are not going to be able to buy people with money," he said.
- "I'd be better off buying a gun and robbing people."
- "I don't buy people who say there is nothing we can do," said the Vice President.
- "I told him you buy people or blackmail them, that he has no chance."
- Sometimes you can buy people back but it depends on the owner.
- He was cunning and corrupt, completely willing to buy people who could be bought.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.