"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You think you have bought friends at Court, and that for money's sake those in power there will turn a blind eye to your crimes.
- Midnight was more than just a horse to Ryder, he was a friend, and you couldn't buy friends.
- He's been helping him win money in the gambling halls; Cerdic will have a fortune now to buy friends with.
- "They spent money to buy friends quickly and present their case quickly because they were up against utilities that had decades of local political relationships."
- He has money and he uses it to buy friends.
- However Merrick used the money he stole to buy himself powerful new friends.
- I have been more wont, housekeeper, to trust to my own arm than to bought friends.
- He needs to buy troops, and friends; but he can't claim the treasury till the death is known.
- Use money to buy friends and assert superiority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.