"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When her husband died, she used the money to buy the building and begin the Home.
- The city council made an offer to buy the building at market value.
- The beginning of the end came when new people bought the building last year.
- We could simply have bought the building through a front.
- He added that people involved with the center were trying to buy the building for themselves at the same time.
- I can still remember when we heard the news that someone had bought the building and was actually going to move in.
- The money can be used to buy buildings, among other things.
- Seven years ago, the two came up with a plan to buy a building and open a restaurant.
- An owner has a choice whether to buy a building.
- No other bank wants to buy the building without having a branch on the street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.