"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the mood to splurge, we bought badges for the toniest of the track's three sections, the Richmond Enclosure.
- Freight agents buy annual badges to their systems and charge exporters a fee for entering goods for export on their behalf.
- Mr. Schuber said it was unconscionable that Mr. Ciccone had used county taxpayers' money to buy special-deputy badges that he sold for political purposes.
- Supporters of Mrs Clinton's 2008 bid this week received an email encouraging them to buy the last remaining t-shirts, badges and other mementoes of the campaign to help clear her debts.
- Residents could buy seasonal badges that averaged out to a much lower daily rate.
- "Where I come from, you can buy badges and things down the market, you can get Gestapo knives-" "That's enough!"
- The suit was brought by a group of hotel and business owners who said they were discriminated against because homeowners have the right to buy badges and give them to family members or guests.
- People queued up to buy badges featuring Argentine heroes - Che Guevara, Evita, and Mr Kirchner.
- They bought badges and pennants and prayer cards in every imaginable material both precious and base; you can see some in men's hats in paintings by Bosch and Bruegel.
- There's a crazy gift shop where you can buy Lenin pens, badges, T-shirts and other souvenirs of the Soviet era.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.