"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was getting possible to buy quite a number of home products.
- The parent company was set up in 1995 and has bought a number of other companies.
- "People buy a certain number of songs, and then they stop."
- He said it was the best way to buy a large number of properties quickly.
- One approach would be for computer companies to promise to buy a certain number of chips from a company.
- Schools and government offices had to buy large numbers of tickets.
- I bought a great number of them, and then they clung to me in the heat.
- The cheapest way to buy a large number of plants.
- Dodge had already agreed to buy a certain number of ads, he said.
- A share option is the right to buy a certain number of shares at a fixed price, some time in the future, within a company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.