"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Felker used his $7,500 severance pay to buy the title, then set out to raise more.
- Ferguson then said he would buy the title for the fans he had so badly let down.
- When Punch ceased publication, Tidy attempted to buy the title.
- He then bought the title and established an independent Cell Press in 1986.
- Pedro Crespo Xuarez, who bought the title and office at a public auction, replaced him in 1620.
- Just because we were newcomers who spent money (other than those who always did) we could never shake the accusation that we'd 'bought the title'.
- Lanning eventually bought the title from Myatt Mcfarelene and continued to publish it himself until 2002.
- A $2.5 million offer to buy the title from private equity firm OpenGate Capital fell through and no other buyers have appeared.
- Potential owners must buy controlling shares in the cooperative rather than buying the title to the buildings and the land.
- Perhaps even a desire to prove to Joss that though he might have bought the house and the title .
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.