"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Advertisers can buy spots for a single day or for a few hours, rather than weeks at a time as on normal billboards.
- A younger audience has implications for the type of advertisers buying spots on the show.
- Instead, for less money, some sponsors buy 30-second spots in a handful of major cities.
- Unlike in print or television, search engine advertisers buy spots without knowing how many times their advertisements may be seen.
- They are buying spots on cable for their candidates and exploring other ways of using the nation's 5,000 cable television systems.
- Other advertisers, including several movie studios, have bought spots but do not want to identify themselves until closer to game time.
- Broadcast networks have generally cited race sponsors sparingly if they didn't buy spots.
- If we buy spots, we'd look for the same thing.
- And those sponsorship dollars wouldn't be contributed at this level if they could not buy spots on national television with them.
- And advertising agencies that buy spots for big clients demand a ratings guide to justify their decisions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.