"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These found Mîm, and he once again bought his life by leading them up the hill.
- If he had to buy Carol's life at the expense of his own, so be it.
- He'd included a few items to buy his life, if and when it could be bought.
- "I do know that a brave man has bought your life for you."
- We also made sure we had at least $100 on us - you don't want to come up short when 'buying' your life.
- "I'm afraid that money will not buy your daughter's life," he said.
- So this time, for a change, I had to buy my life by playing the piano!
- He buys his life by giving us the goods for half price.
- In some versions, a ransom is set, and many people give her money, which adds up to enough to buy his life.
- If she had bought his life, he must make use of it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.