"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It'll buy us only fifteen minutes or so.
- The campaign is also considering such measures as buying 30 minutes of television time for a national appeal before the convention.
- Ed Sullivan came with some fight-crowd friends, liked what he saw and bought six minutes for his own show.
- Customers will be able to buy 500 minutes of calls to any country overseas for $19.95 a month.
- "Buy us fifteen minutes," Hubbard was telling her, "and we'll be all over that guy."
- Pepsi is buying four minutes of commercials on the Super Bowl at about $1.5 million a minute.
- The reason it's cheaper: there are no contracts to sign; you simply buy a phone and as many minutes as you'd like to use.
- When that happens, you can buy more minutes immediately or within a time limit.
- Here, $3.75 buys 90 minutes in a large pool filled with warm, salty spa waters.
- One quarter buys 75 minutes of parking time in the metered section.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.