"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And how to cope with those large-class evening lectures: Buy the lecture notes.
- "An investor who bought 10-year notes and put them away probably won't be embarrassed by the purchase," he said.
- "Do you think people will want to buy two-year notes when Greenspan will talk an hour after they are awarded?"
- It can buy Treasury bonds and notes from banks, an action that puts more cash into the banking system.
- Traders said the better inflation numbers are prompting some accounts to buy longer-term notes and bonds.
- Traders said hedge funds were buying two- and five-year notes, which had a positive effect on the long end of the market.
- Aside from those worries, the price drop was also fed by investors who had bought notes and bonds at last week's Treasury auctions.
- The quickest way for investors to protect the value of their portfolios is to buy Treasury bonds and notes, which cannot be paid off early.
- But some large buyers, not knowing whether the Fed would raise short-term rates after they had bought notes with a lower rate, stayed away.
- "People are buying notes and bonds, not just bills."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.