"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least 13 central banks bought dollars in the foreign exchange market.
- Eventually, they must buy dollars, and will try to make money doing so.
- He was making a regular run, to buy dollars on the black market.
- Now there is not much time to do that before the end of the year, so they started to buy dollars.
- So trying to guess when to buy dollars is extremely difficult.
- "There were people with a genuine need to buy dollars."
- "People are just buying dollars and waiting until things clear up."
- In times of trouble, the Mexican middle class has always bought dollars.
- They finally had to buy dollars to protect themselves against heavy losses.
- This restrictions to buy dollars led to an increase in black market activity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.