"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This will mean £20bn-worth of sterling coming on to the market to buy foreign currency.
- It can do this by using some of its foreign exchange reserves to buy local currency.
- Guests are also able to buy travel insurance and foreign currency in the lounge.
- Without tax revenue, the country is in debt and sells off some gold to buy currency.
- This will allow you to buy and sell currency either over the telephone or through our online platform.
- Spot market transaction is an agreement to buy or sell currency at the current exchange rate.
- The government may try to keep the value of the local currency from rising by buying foreign currencies with it.
- They exist in most major cities and buy foreign currency (but don't sell it) at the official exchange rate.
- Like Sun, these companies use natural hedges and buy currency forwards.
- To achieve this, the bank said it would buy foreign currency in "unlimited" quantities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.