"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the initial fee now buys four hours of parking, up from two hours.
- The first restart of the impulse engines had bought us fourteen hours.
- But I also understand that there isn't any type of life skill that you can buy eight hours of and be proficient in.
- "I bought ten hours," Pitt said in a low voice.
- Outside, scalpers huddled together, with tickets to buy and sell 24 hours before kickoff.
- Or you can buy three hours of private lessons for $200.
- Swebus Express has a "seat guarantee" for journeys bought at least 24 hours before departure.
- Just buy me two more hours after that.
- Above that, the annual fee is $135,000, which buys 50 hours of flying time per year.
- Arran said he had left a garrison at Glasgow to buy 48 hours time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.