"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1815 Perkins and his brother James opened a Mediterranean office to buy Turkish opium for resale in China.
- These were fought to force China to buy opium from Western traders so that they could pay for Chinese tea and silks.
- Osh is rapidly becoming the best place in the world to buy opium, the hub of a newly resurgent Silk Road, perhaps history's most famous highway.
- Although some officials say it is hard to buy opium on the streets here, Mr. Kassymbekovhe suggested that a reporter see for himself.
- I am looking for my brother who seeks to buy opium.
- It was only to buy opium that I stole; it is only to buy opium that anybody steals.
- He was speaking of the aggressive wars waged by Britain from 1839-42 and 1856-60 to force China to buy British opium.
- The company bought opium from local traders and later directly from farmers, and sold it at auction in Calcutta.
- Cases of selling off their properties for the sake of buying opium was widespread in recent years.
- It's not that the leaders are buying opium and taking it down to the Golden Triangle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.