"business" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three days later, I had an option to buy the business for $1 million.
- In the middle of the 1990s, the two brothers bought the business from their father.
- He said his parents, who came from Italy, bought the business in 1932.
- Can you identify potential trade buyers and a good reason why they should want to buy your business?
- The closing is the final step in the process of buying the business.
- "We are buying the business after they took the pain," he said.
- Are the existing management team interested in buying the business?
- Despite various offers to buy the business over the years the family has not been tempted to sell.
- He bought the business two years ago from another Albanian.
- With the help of a friend, he tried to buy his uncle's business, but the uncle refused to sell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.