"burn" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he needed to talk himself, to keep the question from burning up his own mind.
- The whole west side was burning up by that time.
- I'm likely to burn up a lot of energy before the night's out.
- The day was burning up and we were getting nothing done.
- He could see at once that she was burned up.
- Like a fire that was burning me up from the inside.
- He was burning up one minute, and cold the next.
- Even under the water, she could feel he was burning up.
- When not, he can burn up the best plans on both.
- All this was not enough to burn up his energy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.