"burn" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of the skin on his back was burned off.
- Most of the water was lost to space on impact, or burned off.
- Thank God, there were other ways to burn off his edge.
- They burn off the trees and plants to make a field.
- They moved quickly to make up for lost time and also to burn off their anger.
- All the anger he'd burned off in the last few minutes had helped, as well.
- The earlier you eat dinner, the more likely you'll be to burn it off.
- In the fire of charcoal they had burned off the girls' hands.
- Set it on fire, and allow alcohol to burn off.
- I could eat like a horse and burn it off in an hour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.