"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He stood up and brushed his hand over my hair.
- Then he brushed his hands together, one against the other.
- He got up and brushed his hands against each other.
- I brushed my left hand against a piece of paper.
- He brushed the old woman's hand with his lips and left.
- He brushed his own hand across the metal, but nothing happened.
- She brushed aside his hand and took up her own cause.
- She touched his face, but he brushed her hand away.
- He reached out and gently brushed his hand over her hair.
- He reached out to brush her hand with his fingertips.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.