"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As he brushed his cheek against one, she withdrew them.
- He let go slowly, and her lips brushed his cheek again.
- He brushed her cheek with the back of his hand.
- She moved until they were very close and her breath brushed his cheek.
- His fingers brushed her cheek and then fell to the floor.
- A breath of wind brushed his cheek and was gone.
- Her hair brushed his cheek and sent waves of fire through him.
- He leaned close enough for his hair to brush my cheek.
- He brushed her cheek with a finger, and she gave a start.
- As he stood, the back of his hand brushed my cheek.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.