"broadcast" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If they failed, each of 52 affiliates would pay $27,500 each for broadcasting the episode.
- The channel is set to broadcast the first episode of the 7th series of Bones on the 16th of November.
- Salmon agreed not to broadcast the episode at Christmas.
- (Since then, some two dozen member stations out of a total of 349 have rebeled and decided to broadcast the episode anyway.)
- In December 2009, Hollyoaks broadcast the first ever flashforward episode.
- Instead Channel 4 broadcast the final episode to end the series.
- Televisa broadcast the last episode of what is considered the first season on July 9, 2006, just after the federal elections in Mexico.
- The network also stated it had no immediate plans to broadcast the episode again.
- Its unique scheduling pattern enables viewers to catchup on the last episode first before broadcasting the new episode.
- Fox Kids broadcast the episode on January 30, 1993.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.