"broadcast" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In addition, the network was used to broadcast additional footage from the 2006 Winter Olympics not aired on NBC.
- The Puppy Channel, a defunct cable network which broadcast only footage of puppies.
- VH1 Classic in the US are set to broadcast footage from the show in June 2008.
- Subsequent sightings generated massive publicity as huge crowds gathered to watch and TV crews broadcast live footage across Japan.
- Local television had to broadcast footage from Irish bars in New York and Washington to capture scenes of celebration.
- News channels were also directed to not broadcast footage from these shows.
- However, less than an hour later, state TV claimed to be broadcasting live footage of clashes in the neighborhood.
- Most widescreen television channels broadcast non-widescreen footage with pillarboxing.
- The slot was then used to broadcast live footage of the area's traffic cameras to a simulcast of Real Radio North West.
- The television networks broadcast footage of these clashes, cutting away from the nominating speeches for the presidential candidates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.