"broadcast" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The station broadcasts 24 hours of news, music and other entertainment programs.
- The station broadcasts live several hours a week from some of these stores.
- The station first broadcast on October 16, 1972, with a 3,200-watt signal.
- The station broadcasts mainly conservative talk shows throughout the day.
- The station broadcasts 24 hours a day during university term time (a total of 30 weeks per year).
- As of 2012, the station broadcasts twelve hours per day throughout the year.
- At other hours of the station broadcasts news updates form 2-minutes long.
- The station broadcasts 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- The station broadcasts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Today, the station broadcasts 60 hours a week between 40 programs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.