"broadcast" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the first time since the TV broadcast she felt almost normal.
- It is the first time this has occurred since live TV broadcasts began in 1953.
- Newspapers would become part of the agreement to keep the message secret until after the traditional 3pm TV broadcast.
- Beginning in the 1980s, this number has been cut from many TV broadcasts.
- This cartoon, because of its content, was kept off from TV broadcasts.
- TV broadcasts could be identified by their distinctive sound.
- TV broadcasts in London were on the air an average of four hours daily from 1936 to 1939.
- And no more public appearances, just TV broadcasts to the nation.
- The first trials of TV broadcasts were here in 1936.
- It is also slightly edited from the original TV broadcast.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.