"bridge" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By a narrow bridge we saw a road sign I took to heart.
- According to plans, the two buildings will connected by a bridge.
- We stopped by a small bridge, and I told her to get out.
- They were built right over the flowing stream and you got to them by a small bridge.
- In a small pub by a bridge he had a drink and a salad.
- The farm sits on an island and is only accessible by a bridge.
- That access by bridge would be provided as soon as possible.
- There is a major river to cross by bridge.
- The only access to the fort was by a bridge across the moat.
- About halfway home, he had to ford a small stream, or go round two miles by a bridge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.