"breakthrough" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both teams are seeking breakthrough seasons after several tough years.
- He will continue his pursuit of a breakthrough season and a bowl invitation.
- Since its breakthrough season of 1993-94, the Connecticut women's basketball team has won 339 games and lost only 21.
- Hsieh is having a breakthrough season, she started out of the top 100.
- Playing center field on a regular basis, Giles has had a breakthrough season.
- His breakthrough season was in 1988, when he went 20-3.
- Briggs' breakthrough season was one in which he achieved great success.
- His breakthrough season was the 2007-08 campaign where he played 26 league games, scoring 1 goal.
- He had a breakthrough season a year ago, and in 1998 on a very good defense, Strahan is playing the best of all.
- Ward could make everything right for himself and the Jets with a breakthrough season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.