"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He would not be the first to break old tradition.
- Why am I not allowed to break tradition as well?
- There have never been any military in my family, and I'm not about to break the tradition.
- It was true, and to break tradition now would be breaking a bond.
- We're not trying to break tradition here, just following fashion.
- "They are breaking the tradition of voting for the label and looking at the issues."
- This broke the tradition of large open wards, which were common at the time.
- She would eventually break the tradition for which she was forced to leave the industry.
- By going to Geneva without an arms control treaty to sign, he broke the conservative tradition.
- "We want to break the tradition of quarterbacks being the highest-paid players."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.