"bottle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why not just buy a bottle and take it to her room?
- Let's buy a bottle to take back to the ship.
- "Anyone who would buy a bottle like that wouldn't know what they were getting."
- I bought a bottle of something special from a man who came to the door.
- You can buy a bottle and drink it at home.
- So buy a bottle or two now, before it's too late.
- It was almost impossible to buy a bottle in early 2011.
- There's also a shop where you can buy books and bottles to take home.
- That would be a lot to give away, even when 75 percent of its visitors buy a bottle.
- We bought a bottle of it, at $13, though there was no pressure on us to buy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.