"borough" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That number is down from 25 percent 15 years ago, according to borough officials.
- Borough officials decided they had no choice but to stand fast and fight.
- The choice appears to have wide support among other borough officials.
- There is plenty of room to grow in the area, borough officials say.
- Borough officials said that such a comparison did not apply here.
- He added that borough officials would now "be answering to someone who will keep them in line."
- It was clear to borough officials then that Queens needed a coherent system.
- But they say they are willing to work with borough officials.
- The chief said he thought the agreement would be private, but borough officials made it public after requests from newspapers.
- The first election of Borough officials was held on April 27, 1909.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.