"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Without books either, for I gave up reading some time ago.
- They would be far away and in another land, without schools, without books.
- Maybe they should, but they're going to struggle to do that without books.
- Let's say it loud and clear, whatever range of services you provide, a library without books is a room.
- But other children's homes are without books, magnetic letters or computers.
- If you come from a house without books, you're at a disadvantage.
- The problem begins at home, where most of them grow up without books and alienated from reading.
- What kind of childhood is it without books, stories to share?
- "You don't know what it's like to grow up without books," he said.
- The black students, they found, had been without books throughout the 1997 school year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.