"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unlike other Japanese books of the period, they had few illustrations, and the emphasis was on the text.
- Unlike most comic books, the stories are drawn in 3-D stereo.
- Electronic storage media keep becoming obsolete, unlike good old books.
- Not unlike many of our own computer programs - and books - really.
- And unlike books, unwanted toys cannot be returned to manufacturers for credit.
- Unlike previous books, this novel has no sections, only chapters.
- Unlike books on tape, which are borrowed, clients buy and own disks with electronic text.
- Unlike books and films, the joy of live performance is that it's never exactly the same every night.
- Unlike earlier German books, they were not printed in blackletter type.
- Unlike later books, four shorter chapters do not have an illustration within the chapter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.