"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But let's go back a moment to the book itself.
- Over the years she often found herself going to the book as to an old friend.
- I come to the book with a point of view.
- He was running and trying to hold on to his books.
- I hope the day comes when he'll be brought to book.
- I'd rather go to a book to look something up.
- I told the whole story to him and his little book.
- He said I'm to lead you down to the books.
- Also I don't know what will happen to the books and personal things.
- It took her a while to return to the book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.