"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked at the book on the bed, then back to her.
- She saw how he looked down at the book in his hands.
- He was looking at the book and thinking about other things.
- I looked at the book in my hand for the first time.
- Then I looked down at the book in her hands.
- She'd take a close look at her own books later.
- Getting out of bed she first looked at the books.
- I've taken a look at the books when he's left them about in the business room and I know.
- Do you want to stay here and look at the books?
- They both stood looking at the book on the table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.